We have a global quality management system in place that defines standardized processes for our organization. Third-party certification bodies provide independent confirmation that B2X meets the requirements of international standards. We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 quality standards.
B2X operates a quality management system that meets ISO 9001:2015 standards. Created by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 9001:2015 is based on eight quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, fact-based decision-making and mutually beneficial supplier relationships. When fully adopted, these principles have been proven to enhance organizational performance.
A quality management system addresses the needs of an organization and delivers tangible business benefits. The eight principles of quality management are intended to help organizations focus on goal orientation, systematic management and continual improvement of performance.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Continually monitor and improve performance
- Realize organizational policies and objectives
- Provide confidence to existing and potential customers
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Proactive and systematic alignment to changing market conditions
- Achieve consistency and stability in processes
- Reduce dependencies of results on people and rather improve focus on processes
B2X operates an environmental management system that meets ISO 14001:2015 standards. Created by the International Organization for Standardization, the ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system standard focuses on minimizing an organization’s negative impact to the environment and reinforcing compliance with applicable laws, regulations and other environmentally oriented requirements.
If you want to learn more about B2X’s commitment to the environment, health and safety, please visit our EHS webpage.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Internationally recognized and accepted standard
- Reinforces and strengthens good environmental management practices
- Raises employee awareness of environmental impacts of a company’s activities
- Improves management of environmental risks
- Ensures a company is compliant with environmental legislation
- Increases operational effectiveness and efficiency