Operations Manager Bogota Colombia
For our office based in Bogota Colombia, B2X is looking for a Operations Manager.
This position will provide help to lead the market in customer service. In this pivotal role, we are looking for individual who has a desire to provide superior customer care solutions for our clients. Position will be responisble for overall ownership for the operational and financial performance of CSPs or other designated locations across various locations.
The Operations Manager role is responsible for ownership and management of operational and financial performance of designated service areas across various locations as defined by B2X and the role.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Staff forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling (working with third party provider, if applicable)
· Interaction with all business stakeholders (internal/external) to ensure clear understanding and operational efficiency
· Experience servicing on mobile devices and other consumer electronics devices (as well as consumer white goods, if applicable)
· Oversight and management of efficient scheduling and routing of technicians’ daily workload (when applicable)
· Experience in driving productivity via technology
· Sharp focus on revenue growth driver by operational excellence
· Leading a team that operates as a cohesive unit and adheres to established processes
· Motivate team members to exceed service metrics while ensuring P&L EBITDA success
· Successfully identifying team talent and team development
· Direct strategic initiatives to achieve service area/business growth and building a customer-focused organization, growing quality customer service/field operations and driving operational efficiencies and profitability
College degree or equivalent work experience
5 – 10 years of managerial experience within after sales customer service industry
Possess customer orientation
Proven ability to setup defined and repeatable process to ensure consistent operational performance
A proven track record of success in operations and customer service
Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
A high level of computer literacy (MS Office applications)
An understanding and experience of Lean principles
In-depth knowledge of customer care service environment
Business-fluent English skills and intercultural competence
Enthusiasm for a dynamic and fast driven environment, set up structures and implementing processes
What we offer:
Opportunity to join a global leader in the delivery of customer care service
Opportunity to join new business with strong growth expectations
Work in multi-national, multi-cultural team environment
Open-minded and dynamic environment with flat hierarchy and short decision paths
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.