Regional Service Manager (France / Benelux)
France / Benelux
The Regional Service Manager ensures the efficient implementation of after-sales services for contracted products in the France and Benelux region, including service performance management by setting appropriate KPI targets for local service partners to fulfill the service requirements of our clients.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring the efficient implementation of after-sales services for contracted products in your region, including service performance management by setting appropriate KPI targets for local service partners to fulfill the service requirements of our clients (e.g. turnaround times, material consumption, scrap rate, multiple repair rate)
- All interactions between local repair service partners, local customer organizations and centralized functions such as supply chain management, front-end management, technical repair management, carrier operator and retailer interactions and operations controlling.
- Definition of goals, strategies and objectives; execution of defined improvement measures and regular performance reviews, including root cause identification and effective resolution to prevent recurrence.
- Planning, controlling, coordinating and monitoring all service functions in your region, e.g. logistics and repairs
- Developing customer-specific service schemes in co-operation with the customer and suppliers Network EMEA and counterparts within the B2X organization and controlling their local implementation
- Creation and provision of regular status and KPI reports to customers and regional VP / operations team
- Effectively drive implementation of new processes and procedure.
- Escalation of performance and/or quality problems to the regional operations team with proposed solutions and actions
- Responsibility for service organization development (e.g. repair & logistics partner network), operational processes considering local regulations and customer requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of after sales processes is essential ideally with experience of e-mobility products and or IOT devices, having previously worked for OEM, carrier, operator, or repair service provider.
- Proven ability and skills to identify the real root cause of operational issues and the definition of a real fix.
- Proven ability to apply continuous improvement tools and processes such as DMAIC, Six Sigma, lean.
- Fluent in English and French, verbal and written.
- Excellent communicator and proven ability to explain the complex in simple language.
- Proven ability to define and document complex processes to ensure all stakeholders have a clear understanding of what is expected and how to act.
- Proven ability to develop and foster key business relationships
- Skilled at developing strategies and plans that support continuous process improvement
- Results oriented with a proven ability to effectively manage multiple diverse tasks and assignments of varying complexity while under time constraints
- Solid influencing, collaboration and creative problem-solving skills to meet the diverse needs of business stakeholders
- Aptitude for working with minimal direction while effectively responding to emerging issues and opportunities
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable to company’s culture and constant evolution
- High degree of initiative
- Excellent organizational and self-management skills
- Cross-cultural communication skills and willingness to work in virtual teams ideally with experience of working with Chinese customers.
- Strong team player
This is a Home-office based position, with a flexible location (France, Belgium, Netherlands, South Germany) but applicant must be able to travel frequently within France / Benelux region to support supplier and customer meetings as and when required.
What we offer:
- A versatile area of responsibility with which you are at the pulse of the company with the opportunity to influence crucial decisions
- A flexible inclusive working environment
- A multi-cultural operating company
- An open-minded, positive and motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- The ability to work independently and responsibly and contribute with your talents
- Colleagues which are more than happy to welcome and support you
- A company that has been effectively working with remote teams for its entire history, for us home office and remote collaboration is not a covid-19 phenomenon but the norm.
Are you interested?
Please provide your resume, references and salary expectations to email@example.com.
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.