HR Administrator Peru
For our location based in Lima Peru, B2X is looking for an HR Administrator.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and implment annual manpoer planning and recruitmetn budget in alignment with Regional HR directives
- Talent acquisition (recruitment/sourcing) activities to identify qualified candidates and establish candidate pipeline for immediate and future needs
- Coordinate with local line management in interviewing, selection to fill vacant positions /new positions and terminations
- Increase awareness level of the employer brand name in the local labor market (online and offline methodologies)
- Build network and relationships to aide in establishing available talent resources for vacancies and/or growth
- Establish network/partnerships with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees and direct placement, in necessary
- Monitoring, coordination and execution of day-to-day HR administration under direction of Regional Head
- Oversight on local regulatory/statutory legislation, as well as local applicable HR policies and processes
- Drive operational excellence in the HR Services function
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources preferred
- Minimum 3 years professional HR generalist experience – emphasis in recruitment
- Knowledge of local labor law/regulations and HR best practices
- Business-fluent English skills and intercultural competence
- MS Office applications (proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) and other platforms such as JIRA.
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic and fast driven environment, set up structures and implementing processes
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a global leader in the delivery of customer care service
- Opportunity to join new business with strong growth expectations
- Work in multi-national, multi-cultural team environment
- Open-minded and dynamic environment with flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Competitive pay
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.