Join the team. Help us drive customer care excellence.
Operations Manager Lima Peru
For our location based in Lima, Peru B2X is looking for an Operations Manager
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for ownership and management of operational and financial performance of designated location(s) as defined by B2X.
- Staff forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling with third party provider
- Interations with all business stakeholders (internal/external) to ensure clear understanding and operational efficiency
- Experience in driving productivity via technology
- Sharp focus on service growth driver by operational excellence
- Leading a team that operates as a cohesive unit and adheres to established processess
- Motivate team members to exceed service metrics while ensuring P&L EBITDA success
- Succcessfully identifying talent and team development
- Direct strategic initiatives to achieve service area/business growth
- Building customer-focused organization, growing quality customer service/field operations and driving operational efficiencies and profitability
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 10 years of managerial experience within after sales customer service industry
- Possess customer orientation
- Proven ability to setup defined and repeatable process to ensure consistent operational performance
- A proven track record of success in operations and customer service
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- An understanding and experience of Lean principles
- In-depth knowledge of customer care service environment
- Business-fluent English skills and intercultural competence
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic and fast driven environment, set up structures and implementing processes
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a global leader in the delivery of customer care service
- Opportunity to join new business with strong growth expectations
- Work in multi-national, multi-cultural team environment
- Open-minded and dynamic environment with flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Competitive pay
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.