Join the team. Help us drive customer care excellence.
Virtual Centre Manager
Faridabad, Lucknow, Bangalore, Chennai, Rajahmundry, Secunderabad, Vijaywada, Wrangle, Begusarai, Patna, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Udaipur (India)
Job ID: NS001VSM
Exp: 3+ Years
The Centre Manager is responsible for driving the operations of the center smoothly. We are looking for Virtual Center managers to control the operations of multiple centers and enhance the center’s performance.
- To manage the entire day-to-day operations of the center, drive the team to achieve the KPIs, manage the P/L and revenue of the center
- Overseeing daily center operations and coordinating center activities through assigned staff
- Supervising the activities of the team
- Meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction
- Dealing with customers and resolving customer issues as and when required
- Resolving staff problems and complaints
- Preparing various MIS reports (Daily Finance Report, Review Report, etc) or other special reports for management
- To Ensure Authorized Repairs as per the SOPs.
- To maintain & adhere to the prescribed KPIs as required by the OEM,
- To drive team members to Achieve Revenue & EBIDTA Targets & ensure profitability of the Centre
- Any Graduate
- Candidates are required to have excellent communication skills
- Candidates with prior experience in Service Center Operation in the similar industry shall be given preference.
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.