Join the team. Help us drive customer care excellence.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Code – QSE/BE3-6/HO/V/N
B2X’s primary responsibility is to run customers’ in-home repair and service business and provide a cost-efficient but excellent consumer experience. B2X is a provider of managed customer care solutions for consumer electronics with the focus on consumer white goods and other B2B customers such as insurances, retailers OEMs and carriers. The position holder will perform minor to moderately complex appliance service and repairs in the residential environment.
B2X is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- QA Automation – 3 years to 6 years
- API Automation
- API/REST web services Automation
- Selenium/Appium Automation Testing
- Test NG Frameworks
- With CI tools such as Jenkins
- Load Testing
- Identifying and Improving on test scenarios during automation
- On Performance Testing
Strong Knowledge of :
- Tools like Jmeter or any other performance Engg. Tool
- RDBMS database preferably MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Across teams, we look for people who have excellent Communication, Technical & Analytical skills & Ones who can learn quickly & work independently with minimum supervision.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT/ECE stream
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.