Data Science Engineer
Job Code – DSE/S4/BE5-8/HO/V/N
B2X’s primary responsibility is to run customers’ in-home repair and service business and provide a cost-efficient but excellent consumer experience. B2X is a provider of managed customer care solutions for consumer electronics with the focus on consumer white goods and other B2B customers such as insurances, retailers OEMs and carriers. The position holder will perform minor to moderately complex appliance service and repairs in the residential environment.
B2X is looking for a Data Science Engineer.
About the role:
We are searching for a top talent head of product management for data science. We are searching for top talent that will help solve some of the most challenging problems in the IT world using data science. Reporting into the CIO, You will be developing statistical, and machine learning based pipelines/methods to build, measure and improve operational engagement.
In this job, you will succeed by mentoring, driving and maintaining focus, and leveraging advanced methods to improve b2x clients- engagement, better consumer experience. You will have access to the best facilities, technology and expertise within the industry and will work on challenging problems that would include looking at large volumes of data and deriving insights from them
You will be working to build algorithms to solve some of our advanced retention initiatives and be empowered to lead problem-solving This is an excellent opportunity to be in high-impact teams, where you can truly leverage your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business
- Strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles
- Experience in some of these applications: Collaborative Filtering, Personalization, Consumer Segmentation, Text Analytics, Information Retrieval, Search Relevance
- Good exposure on Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking, with the ability to communicate even complex ideas in a succinct manner
- Critical eye for the quality of data and strong desire to get it right
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong work ethics like a sense of collaboration and ownership, result from orientation, being team player
- BE/BTech from Tier 1 colleges (IIT/ISI/NIT/BITS/BIT/IIIT/REC) in Computer Science/Statistics/IT/ECE stream
- Post Graduate in Data Science from Tier 1 colleges (IIM/IIT/NIT)
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.