Join the team. Help us drive customer care excellence.
International Controller/Financial Analyst (m/f/d) Warsaw – also part-time possible
For our entity in Warsaw we are looking for an International Controller/Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Your key responsibilities include:
- HR Controlling including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Monthly analysis of labor cost development
- Sparring partner for HR department as well as regions regarding FTE and labor costs
- Supervising time postings on projects as well as responsibility for our time posting tool
- Assistance in monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Project controlling and ad hoc analysis
- Validation & preparation of business cases, project budgets and investments
- Assistance for the implementation of control mechanisms concerning supervision of costs and cost reduction as well as initiation and monitoring of countermeasures
- Assumption of complex tasks in controlling, finance and liquidity planning
- Degree in business administration/business studies with focus on controlling/finance or comparable commercial qualification along with appropriate further training
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in controlling in an international company
- High level of analytical mindset as well as strong affinity in numbers
- Profound knowledge of controlling tools and deep-diving
- Communicative and engaging personality, ability to assert oneself and strong service as well as solution orientation
- Profound and field-tested –skills in German economic law as well as expertise in the application of ERP-/BI systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Business-fluent English skills and intercultural competence
- Excellent comprehension of economic context
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic and fast driven environment, set up structures and implementing processes
What we offer:
- You can expect a operatively challenging responsibility in a versatile and international surrounding, which allows you to be close to the company’s pulse and participate in key decision making
- An open-minded and agile environment with flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- The ability to work independently and responsibly and contribute your talents
- Your are anticipating an interesting and multi-faceted position which offers you a high degree of independence within a dynamic team
Please apply only via the “Apply Now” button and not by e-mail (this cannot be accepted).
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.