HR Administrator Colombia
For our office based in Bogota Colombia B2X is looking for a HR Administrator.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Prepare and implement annual manpower planning and recruitment budget in alignment with Regional HR directives
· Talent aquisition (recrutiment/sourcing) activities to identify qualified candidates and establish candidate pipeline for future needs
· Coordinate with line management in interviewing, selection to fill vacant positions and terminations
· Increase awareness level of the employer brand name in local labor market (online and offline)
· Build network and relationships to have available talent resources for any vacancy
· Contact with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees and direct placement, if necessary
· Monitoring, coordination and execution of day-to-day HR administration under direction of Regional Head
· Oversight on local regulatory and statutory legislation, as well as local applicable HR policies and processes.
· Drive operational excellence in the HR Services function
· Bachelors Human Resources preferred
· Minimum 3 years professional HR experience – emphasis in recruitment
· Experience working for an international company is an advantage, but not mandatory
· With strong sense of responsibility, be fair, mature, organized and hold on principle.
· Good human relations ability – professional approach handling interpersonal relationships
· Good knowledge of labor law/regulations and local HR practices and policies highly desired
· Capable of leading complex negotiations that deliver value
· Experience in contract creation and familiarity with core legal terms and local regulations
What we offer:
- A chance to join a global leader in the delivery of customer service
- Opportunity to work in a multi-national, multi-cultural team environment
- Join a new business with strong growth expectations
- Competitive pay based on experience
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.