Join the team. Help us drive customer care excellence.
Corporate Controller/Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
For our headquarter based in Munich B2X is looking for a Controller/Financial Analyst (m/f)
Your key responsibilities:
- Reporting of the Financials of B2X group and entities to the managing directors and the B2X Management
- Preparation of the monthly Management Reporting for the management and advisory board
- Responsibility for the planning of budgets (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) as well as Financial Forecast
- Review of financial statements on both group and subsidiaries level
- Sparring partner for managing directors, local accounting and management
- Assistance for the implementation of control mechanisms concerning supervision of costs and cost reduction in collaboration with the responsible manager as well as initiation and monitoring of countermeasures
- Cooperation in analytical processes based on KPI´s in order to take essential business decisions
- Maintenance and further development of the reporting system (Evidanza)
- Degree in business administration/business studies with focus on controlling/finance or comparable commercial qualification along with appropriate further training
- High level of analytical mindset as well as strong affinity in numbers
- Working experience in controlling in an international company
- Profound knowledge of controlling tools and deep-diving
- Communicative and engaging personality, ability to assert oneself and strong service and solution orientation
- Profound and field-tested –skills in German economic law as well as expertise in the application of ERP-/BI-systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Business-fluent English skills and intercultural competence
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic and fast driven environment, set up structures and implementing processes
What we offer:
- You can expect a operatively challenging responsibility in a versatile and international surrounding, which allows you to be close to the company´s pulse and participate in key decision making
- A open-minded and agile environment with flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- The ability to work independently and responsibly and contribute your talents
- You are anticipating an interesting and multi-faceted position which offers you a high degree of independence within a dynamic team
1,100+ employees and growing
Around the world in a day
Be part of an international team that works across all continents. We do business in 140 countries – every day, every minute.
Live and breathe innovation
Join the pioneer in customer care. We are an organization that has the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do things that really matter
Make an impact by helping leading consumer electronics companies to make a difference through excellent customer care.
Learn fast, learn every day
Join a learning organization with a distinct team spirit. We're learning really fast – and that keeps us agile as an organization.